Flamborough, East Yorkshire
A country park by the sea
Open 17 March - 30 October
Thornwick Bay highlights
- Indoor swimming pool with fun features and slide▲
- Adventure trail and play areas
- Refurbished Lighthouse bar and restaurant with terrace
- Spectacular clifftop walks around the headland
- Kite flying and bird watching sessions in the great outdoors
- Spectacular family shows from the Thornwick Bay Theatre Company
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village is the newest member of the Haven family, and it’s unlike any of our others. It’s got everything you’ve come to expect from Haven, such as great facilities, an indoor swimming pool with waterslide, and loads of other activities for all the family to get involved in. But it’s also got so much more. Even on the sunniest of days you may be tempted to stay inside and enjoy our Activity Barn and all of the fun things we have going on inside it. We’ve got plenty of quality entertainment on offer too, with some fantastic full-scale shows performed by our very own Thornwick Bay Theatre Company. If you love the Haven experience and are ready to try something new, you have to come to Thornwick Bay and discover everything it has to offer for yourself.
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Thornwick Bay
Top pick – Prestige caravans
Our Prestige caravan holiday homes are a luxurious choice with stylish décor and features. If you're looking for extra space and a little more luxury then this is the one for you.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Thornwick Bay
- Sports & fun activities at Thornwick Bay
- Nature Rockz at Thornwick Bay
- Daytime entertainment at Thornwick Bay
- Evening entertainment at Thornwick Bay