Reighton Gap, North Yorkshire
Spectacular views and unspoilt beaches
Open 17 March - 30 October
Reighton Sands highlights
- New for 2017 - Refurbished ShowBar†
- Recently renovated The Hawkwood bar and restaurant
- Heated indoor pool▲
- Outdoor Lazy River▪▲
- Challenging 9-hole par 34 golf course set in 140 acres with sea views*┴
- Five miles of sandy beach below
Our Reighton Sands Holiday Park is the perfect destination for adventurers, explorers and those who want to have fun. This park may be small, but it certainly makes up for it by the sheer number of activities and facilities on offer and five miles of beautiful golden sands. We have an indoor pool with outdoor lazy river just waiting for you to jump into and a 9-hole golf course set in 140 acres with some pretty magnificent sea views. At Reighton Sands you’ll have a break that will leave you feeling refreshed and energised in no time.
▪ Outdoor Lazy River open from 26 May - end of August, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session * Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply † Subject to final approval and planning permission
Accommodation at Reighton Sands
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Reighton Sands
- Sports & fun activities at Reighton Sands
- Nature Rockz at Reighton Sands
- Daytime entertainment at Reighton Sands
- Evening entertainment at Reighton Sands
- Food, drink, and shops at Reighton Sands