Filey, North Yorkshire
Family fun on the Yorkshire coast
Open 16 March - 29 October
Blue Dolphin highlights
- New for 2018: Refurbished ShowBar
- Brigghouse bar and restaurant
- Picturesque clifftop walks and panoramic sea views
- Heated outdoor pool and indoor pool with multi-lane waterslide ▪▲
- Indoor activities in our SportsDrome; try the climbing wall, archery, or fencing
- Short drive to sandy beaches at Filey and Scarborough
- Freshwater fishing lakes*┴†
If you’re looking forward to some fresh sea air to reinvigorate you, look no further – Blue Dolphin Holiday Park is set right on a clifftop! But it’s not just the breeze and stunning views that will leave you feeling refreshed. Whether you want to have fun or just sit back and relax, Blue Dolphin is the perfect place to enjoy some time for yourself. You can play with the kids in our indoor pool with multi-lane slide, try something new in our SportsDrome, or head out to explore the surrounding countryside. Want to be the first on the beach? Be our guest. Scale the climbing wall before lunch? Go ahead – it’s your holiday, you call the shots.
▪ Outdoor pool open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session * Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply † Current rod licence required
Accommodation at Blue Dolphin
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Blue Dolphin
- Sports & fun activities at Blue Dolphin
- Nature Rockz at Blue Dolphin
- Daytime entertainment at Blue Dolphin
- Evening entertainment at Blue Dolphin
- Food, drink, and shops at Blue Dolphin