Near Chichester, West Sussex
A natural hideaway by the sunny Sussex coast
Open 16 March - 5 November
Church Farm highlights
- Indoor pool with great flume ride and heated outdoor pool ▪▲
- 9-hole golf course *┴
- Tranquil strolls around our nature reserve
- Stunning Pagham lagoon can be explored next door
With its flat terrain and beautifully landscaped parkland, Church Farm Holiday Village is the ideal place to visit if you’re looking for somewhere that’s easy to get around and accessible for all. Once you’ve explored the park take the boardwalk down to the beach to enjoy the fresh sea air. Even being active can be relaxing here; from a round on our 9-hole golf course to getting close to nature in our reserve – a site of special scientific interest. And of course we have the familiar Haven holiday favourites – indoor and outdoor pools to splash around in, and some fantastic family shows to enjoy in the evening. At Church Farm you’ll feel yourself starting to relax as soon as you arrive.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
▪ Outdoor pool is open from 25 May - 5 November, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Church Farm
Top pick – Luxury Lodges
Situated in lovely areas on park, these Lodges are a truly special and spacious accommodation with that extra ‘wow’ factor.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Church Farm
- Sports & fun activities at Church Farm
- Nature Rockz at Church Farm
- Daytime entertainment at Church Farm
- Evening entertainment at Church Farm
- Food, drink, and shops at Church Farm