Quay West Holiday Park
Ceredigion, South West Wales
Hilltop escape by Cardigan Bay
Open 16 March - 2 November 2018
Quay West highlights
- Zip wire for thrilling fun*┴
- Beautiful views over to New Quay Harbour and Cardigan Bay
- Indoor pool with bubble pool and paddling area
- Fun outdoor pool with SplashZone ▪▲
- Access to a long sandy beach via our sloping woodland nature walk
When you visit South Wales you expect dramatic views, and Quay West Holiday Park certainly won’t disappoint. Follow our magical woodland walk down to the beach and not only will you find some stunning scenery to admire, but if you’re lucky you just might see some wild dolphins playing in the sea! And you’re sure to be playing too – whether it’s in our swimming pools, in our entertainment venue, on our zip wire, or while getting involved in one of the many other activities available here. At Quay West, you can start to unwind, relax, and reinvigorate from the moment you arrive.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height restrictions may apply ▪ Outdoor pool and SplashZone open from 25 May – 29 October, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family
Accommodation at Quay West
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Quay West
- Sports & fun activities at Quay West
- Nature Rockz at Quay West
- Daytime entertainment at Quay West
- Evening entertainment at Quay West
- Food, drink, and shops at Quay West