Relaxing retreat right on the bay
Open 23 March - 29 October 2018
Lydstep Beach highlights
- Beautiful bay location with stunning sea views of Pembrokeshire coast
- Blue Flag beach with a lovely mix of sand and pebble
- National Park Rangers help our guests explore the area
- Try a variety of exciting water sports on our beach*
Lydstep Beach, near Tenby, is a little bit different to most of our other holiday parks. It’s our smallest park, and small is most definitely beautiful in this instance. When you arrive, you’ll instantly get a sense of the warm, community feel that everyone here shares. The beautiful setting in our very own bay – with a Blue Flag beach no less – only serves to highlight just what an intimate location we have here, only an 8-minute drive from Tenby. But intimate doesn’t have to mean quiet, and if you’re looking for excitement we’ve got plenty of activities to keep you busy - from a variety of water sports to a fun and challenging climbing wall, those with a sense of adventure will most definitely be satisfied.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
Accommodation at Lydstep Beach
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
- Also available: