Relaxing retreat right on the bay
Open 17 March - 30 October
Lydstep Beach highlights
- Beautiful bay location with stunning sea views of Pembrokeshire coast
- Blue Flag beach with a lovely mix of sand and pebble
- National Park Rangers help our guests explore the area
- Try a variety of exciting watersports on our beach*
Lydstep Beach is a little bit different to most of our other holiday parks. It’s our smallest park, and small is most definitely beautiful in this instance. When you arrive, you’ll instantly get a sense of the warm, community feel that everyone here shares. The beautiful setting in our very own bay – with a Blue Flag beach no less – only serves to highlight just what an intimate location we have here. But intimate doesn’t have to mean quiet, and if you’re looking for excitement we’ve got plenty of activities to keep you busy - from a variety of watersports to a fun and challenging climbing wall, those with a sense of adventure will most definitely be satisfied.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
Accommodation at Lydstep Beach
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
- Also available: