Perfect for the best of Tenby
Open 17 March - 30 October
Kiln Park highlights
- Harbwr (Harbour) Lights bar and restaurant
- Outdoor pool with fun slide, plus a mini SplashZone and waterslide for the kids ▪▲┴
- Famous Blue Flag awarded Tenby South Beach sits alongside our park - ideal for walkers and cycling
- Historic Tenby is just a 15 minute walk away along the beach
- Use all of the watersports facilities at nearby Lydstep Beach*┴
Whether you love walking, cycling, or just generally being out and about exploring the countryside, you’ll love Kiln Park Holiday Centre. We’re right in the middle of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and have the stunning Tenby beach right on our doorstep, so enjoying the great outdoors is easy! The only thing that might stop you from venturing out are all of the activities you can do on park – we’ve got both an indoor pool and an outdoor one with fun slide and mini SplashZone, a crazy golf course the whole family will love, and lots more sports and leisure activities to get involved in. There’s plenty of entertainment to keep you busy as well, so after a day of excitement why not sit back and catch a show?
▪ Outdoor mini SplashZone and pool are open from 26 May - end of August, weather permitting
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Kiln Park
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Kiln Park
- Sports & fun activities at Kiln Park
- Nature Rockz at Kiln Park
- Daytime entertainment at Kiln Park
- Evening entertainment at Kiln Park
- Food, drink, and shops at Kiln Park