Where the Quantock Hills meet the coast
Open 16 March - 29 October
Doniford Bay highlights
- Recently refurbished outdoor pool▪▲
- Sea and countryside views for the best of both worlds
- Heated indoor pool ▲
- Zip wire and large climbing wall for active families*┴
- Lots of attractions in the local area including England’s longest steam train right next to the park
If you’re looking for a peaceful retreat and somewhere you can take long, lazy walks, then Doniford Bay Holiday Park is the place for you. This spectacular location on the Somerset coast is really something special, with beautiful beaches and rolling countryside to explore right on its doorstep. You’ll find plenty to keep you occupied on the park too, with facilities like our indoor and outdoor pools, a climbing wall and zip wire for those wanting to try something a little bit more energetic! Whether you want an action-packed holiday or to sit back and watch the world go by, Doniford Bay is a wonderful place to spend some time away.
▪ Outdoor pool open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
Accommodation at Doniford Bay
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Doniford Bay
- Sports & fun activities at Doniford Bay
- Nature Rockz at Doniford Bay
- Daytime entertainment at Doniford Bay
- Evening entertainment at Doniford Bay
- Food, drink, and shops at Doniford Bay