Family escape on the Somerset coast
Open 16 March - 6 November 2018
- Recently refurbished ShowBar including terrace
- Indoor pool with flume, and outdoor pool ▪▲
- Fully-stocked tackle lodge for all fishing equipment and two beautifully tranquil fishing lakes*†┴
- The resort of Burnham-on-Sea is just a stone’s throw away
- There are so many attractions in the local area including Cheddar Caves and Weston Pier
You’ll get to enjoy some real time to yourself during a stay at our Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Village, as the park has two peaceful fishing lakes for you to relax alongside. For those looking for something a bit more action-packed, don’t let the sense of tranquillity fool you – there’s lots to do here! We’ve got a climbing wall and leap of faith, Nature Rockz activities to keep the kids busy, and a great big swimming pool to swim, splash and play around in! The fun doesn’t stop there either, as our exciting live shows will keep the whole family entertained well into the evening!
▪ Outdoor pool open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
† Current rod licence required
This park does not accept pets visiting with our holiday guests
Accommodation at Burnham-on-Sea
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Burnham-on-Sea
- Sports & fun activities at Burnham-on-Sea
- Nature Rockz at Burnham-on-Sea
- Daytime entertainment at Burnham-on-Sea
- Evening entertainment at Burnham-on-Sea
- Food, drink, and shops at Burnham-on-Sea