Craig Tara Holiday Park
All-action resort on the Ayrshire coast
Open 16 March - 5 November
Craig Tara highlights
- New for 2018: Refurbished pool reception
- New for 2018: Millie's Cookies
- Brigs of Ayr bar and restaurant
- Huge multi-level pool complex with thrilling features▲
- Adventure trail for fresh air and fun
- Airspace indoor sports complex, including roller disco and climbing wall*┴
- Sea-facing 9-hole 3 par golf course*┴
The beautiful location and truly stunning views that greet you when you visit our Craig Tara Holiday Park will take your breath away from the moment you first arrive – and that’s just the start. There’s so much to do here, from our indoor swimming pool with flumes and water features to our Airspace indoor sports facility where you can try your skills on our climbing wall or give fencing a go. If you’re looking for something quieter to enjoy, why not make the most of the fresh country air and hit the green for a round of golf on our 9-hole golf course?
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session * Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
Accommodation at Craig Tara
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Craig Tara
- Sports & fun activities at Craig Tara
- Nature Rockz at Craig Tara
- Daytime entertainment at Craig Tara
- Evening entertainment at Craig Tara
- Food, drink, and shops at Craig Tara