Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Family adventures on the Northumbrian coast
Open 16 March - 5 November 2018
Haggerston Castle highlights
- New for 2018: Refurbished and extended ShowBar
- Refurbished indoor pool
- Thrilling Aerial Adventure┴
- Adventure trail for fresh air and fun
- 9-hole par 3 golf course to challenge the family ┴*
- Luxury spa treatment rooms offering pampering and relaxation ┴*
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park will impress you from the moment you arrive – after all, not many caravan parks have an actual castle tower in the grounds! Once you’ve settled in you’ll find loads of things to do during your stay – splash around in our two heated pools, visit our stables and take a pony for a ride, spend some time relaxing in our beautiful Italian gardens or take to the gentle waters of our boating lake. If you’re after something a little more exciting our adventure trail is just waiting to be explored, or you can take to the treetops with our Aerial Adventure high ropes course. For something more relaxing, why not enjoy a quiet round of golf on our 9-hole course, or indulge yourself with a luxury treatment at our stunning spa. Whatever you have in mind, we’re sure you’ll find it at Haggerston Castle.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
Accommodation at Haggerston Castle
Top pick – Luxury Lodges
Situated in lovely areas on park, these Lodges are a truly special and spacious accommodation with that extra ‘wow’ factor.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Haggerston Castle
- Sports & fun activities at Haggerston Castle
- Nature Rockz at Haggerston Castle
- Daytime entertainment at Haggerston Castle
- Evening entertainment at Haggerston Castle
- Food, drink, and shops at Haggerston Castle