Berwick Holiday Park
Hilltop retreat above a sandy beach
Open 17 March - 30 October
- New for 2017 - Refurbished ShowBar
- The Brigs of Tweed bar and restaurant
- Indoor pool with water chute, outdoor pool and SplashZone ▪▲
- 18-hole golf course right next door *
- Sloping clifftop location offering stunning sunset views, with two sandy beaches below the park
The scenery at Berwick Holiday Park truly needs to be seen to be believed, but it’s not just the striking clifftop views and stunning sunsets that make this park unique. With both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sports facilities and fun activities such as Nature Rockz there’s plenty to keep your whole family entertained. Away from the park there are lots of things to do, including visiting the two beautiful beaches that are within short walking distance, exploring the historic sites in nearby Berwick-upon-Tweed and playing a round on the 18-hole golf course located right next door.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ▪ Outdoor pool and SplashZone open from 26 May - end of August, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Berwick
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Berwick
- Sports & fun activities at Berwick
- Nature Rockz at Berwick
- Daytime entertainment at Berwick
- Evening entertainment at Berwick
- Food, drink, and shops at Berwick