Presthaven Beach Resort
Prestatyn, North Wales
All-action family fun and miles of golden sands
Open 17 March - 3 November
- Outdoor Lazy River and pool and indoor fun pool ▪▲
- Challenging Aerial Adventure to swing your way through┴*
- Pic ‘n’ Paint Pottery for creative kids and grown-ups*
- Surrounding sand dunes are a haven for local wildlife
- Indoor SportsDrome so rain doesn’t stop play
If you’re looking for all-action family fun and miles of golden sand, we’re pretty certain that Presthaven Beach Resort will tick all your boxes. There’s always lots to do here, from our indoor fun pool and Lazy River to Pic ’n’ Paint Pottery where you can decorate your own piece of pottery as a souvenir of your holiday. Thrill seekers will love our Aerial Adventure high ropes course, while our Nature Rockz activities will give your whole family a blast of fresh air as they learn more about nature and pick up some great skills with a range of fun activities led by our Activity Ranger!
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply ▪ Outdoor pool and Lazy River is open from 26 May - end of August, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Presthaven
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Presthaven
- Sports & fun activities at Presthaven
- Nature Rockz at Presthaven
- Daytime entertainment at Presthaven
- Evening entertainment at Presthaven
- Food, drink, and shops at Presthaven