Hafan y Môr
Gwynedd, North Wales
All-action resort nestled on the Welsh coast
Open 3 April - 6 November
Hafan y Môr highlights
- New for 2017 - Refurbished indoor pool with slides, flumes and wave machine▲
- Breathtaking views from our Aerial Adventure*┴
- Indoor SportsDrome perfect for rainy days
- Boating lakes and gardens to relax by
- Snowdonia National Park just 25 minutes away
Hafan y Môr Holiday Park is big in every way. The views are simply stunning, as you might expect with Snowdonia as a backdrop, while the park itself is huge. With so much space available, we’ve been able to cram in loads of great activities to keep your whole family entertained. Whatever you’re in the mood for we’ve got something you’ll enjoy – from a trip out on our boating lake, to roller blading, or simply enjoying the flumes in our swimming pool! Want to try something a little bit more exciting? Why not climb up into the treetops and have a go on our Aerial Adventure high ropes course? There’s so much to see and do – you’ll have a brilliant time!
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Hafan y Môr
Top pick – Luxury Lodges
Situated in lovely areas on park, these Lodges are a truly special and spacious accommodation with that extra ‘wow’ factor.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Hafan y Môr
- Sports & fun activities at Hafan y Môr
- Nature Rockz at Hafan y Môr
- Daytime entertainment at Hafan y Môr
- Evening entertainment at Hafan y Môr
- Food, drink, and shops at Hafan y Môr