Gwynedd, North Wales
Where the mountains meet the sea
Open 16 March - 5 Nov 2018
- Miles of Blue Flag beach running alongside us
- Heated indoor pool and outdoor children's SplashZone ▪▲
- Neighbouring nature reserve
- Coastal walks with stunning views over the bay
Where the mountains meet the sea is where you’ll find Greenacres Holiday Park, a seaside getaway that’s all about the fresh air, amazing location and stunning surroundings. Of course, you’ll find all the great facilities you would expect from a Haven holiday, like a heated indoor pool and outdoor SplashZone, loads of activities and great entertainment. But with miles upon miles of Blue Flag beach right alongside the park at Black Rock Sands, and with Snowdonia as a backdrop, we wouldn’t blame you if the great outdoors beckoned!
▪ Outdoor children's SplashZone open from 25 May - 2 September
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Greenacres
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Greenacres
- Sports & fun activities at Greenacres
- Nature Rockz at Greenacres
- Daytime entertainment at Greenacres
- Evening entertainment at Greenacres
- Food, drink, and shops at Greenacres