Near Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Woodland retreat by the Norfolk Broads
Open 16 March - 29 October 2018
Wild Duck highlights
- New for 2018: Fun water features and multi-lane slide in the children's pool
- Seaside-themed outdoor pool▪▲
- Magical tree house for your little Robin Hoods
- Host of nature activities in a woodland setting
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Safari tents for a spot of glamping
Wild Duck Holiday Park is something truly special within the Haven family – our only woodland park. Set amongst the trees and lakes of a beautiful forest, you know from the moment you arrive that you’re going to have a wonderful time here. There’s plenty to do, including all the Haven favourites such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, crazy golf, and Nature Rockz activities, or you can hire a bike and explore the forest trails and woodlands at your leisure. And don’t forget the beach is only a few miles away if the idea of feeling the warm sand between your toes appeals.
▪ Outdoor pool is open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Wild Duck
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Wild Duck
- Sports & fun activities at Wild Duck
- Nature Rockz at Wild Duck
- Daytime entertainment at Wild Duck
- Evening entertainment at Wild Duck
- Food, drink, and shops at Wild Duck