Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
On Great Yarmouth's golden sandy beach
Open 16 March - 5 November
- Multi-lane waterslide
- The only park on Great Yarmouth’s lovely beach front
- Overlooks Great Yarmouth racecourse
- Heated indoor fun pool with two flumes and outdoor SplashZone ▪▲
- Flat dunes lead to miles of golden sandy beach
- Speedy road train or walking distance to the attractions of Great Yarmouth
You can’t be any more beside the seaside than when you’re at our Seashore Holiday Park, set on Great Yarmouth’s very own sandy beach. This park has loads of sports and leisure activities for your family to enjoy, including an indoor pool with flumes, crazy golf, a climbing wall and Nature Rockz activities. Our Live Lounge family entertainment venue plays host to a variety of great shows to keep you entertained, or if you want to explore further afield you can visit Great Yarmouth town and its seafront Pleasure Beach located just a few minutes away.
▪ Outdoor children's SplashZone is open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Seashore
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
Our flume tower is currently under repair and will be closed until the end of the season. Please contact the park for more information.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Seashore
- Sports & fun activities at Seashore
- Nature Rockz at Seashore
- Daytime entertainment at Seashore
- Evening entertainment at Seashore
- Food, drink, and shops at Seashore