Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The original beach-side holiday park
Open 16 March - 29 October
- Abseiling, climbing wall and zip wire for adrenaline seekers*┴
- Miles and miles of golden beach on our park
- The village of Caister-on-Sea can be easily explored by foot
- Simple seaside fun since 1906
- Apartment accommodation
If you’re looking for the very best traditional seaside fun you’re sure to find it at our Caister-on-Sea holiday park. You’ll never be short of things to do, with miles of stunning beach accessible from the park, and the historic local village of Caister-on-Sea just waiting to be explored. But first you’ll have to tear yourself away from all the activities and facilities that you’ll find on the park itself! From FunStar shows to a climbing wall, and an indoor swimming pool with a water slide – there are so many ways your family can keep busy while on holiday with us.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
Accommodation at Caister-on-Sea
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Caister-on-Sea
- Sports & fun activities at Caister-on-Sea
- Nature Rockz at Caister-on-Sea
- Daytime entertainment at Caister-on-Sea
- Evening entertainment at Caister-on-Sea
- Food, drink, and shops at Caister-on-Sea