An all-action country and coastal retreat
Open 17 March - 30 October
Thorpe Park highlights
- The Carousel bar and restaurant
- Lazy River and Space Bowl flume ▪▲┴
- Large 9-hole golf course and family pitch ‘n’ putt*
- Paths to the sandy beach are spread all along the park
- Two freshwater coarse fishing lakes for angling lovers†*
Thorpe Park in Cleethorpes is the holiday park to go to if you’re looking for a well-deserved break. The park has everything you need for a fun family holiday, including an indoor pool with Lazy River and Space Bowl, a climbing wall and a beautiful sandy beach just minutes away. If you’re in the mood for some more relaxing activities, why not enjoy a round or two on our 9-hole golf course, or spend some time fishing beside the calming waters of our lakes? And the fun doesn’t have to end as the day draws to a close, as there’s lots of live entertainment to be enjoyed and a bar and restaurant where the whole family can get together for a delicious meal.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ▪ Outdoor pool, Lazy River and Space Bowl flume is open from 26 May - end of August, weather permitting ┴ Height restrictions may apply † Current rod licence required ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Thorpe Park
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Thorpe Park
- Sports & fun activities at Thorpe Park
- Nature Rockz at Thorpe Park
- Daytime entertainment at Thorpe Park
- Evening entertainment at Thorpe Park
- Food, drink, and shops at Thorpe Park