Lakeland Leisure Park
Gateway to the magnificent Lakes
Open 9 March - 5 November 2018
- New for 2018: Refurbished bar and restaurant
- Water sports and activity lake with beach areas for picnics*┴
- 9-hole par 36 golf course for some gentle exercise*┴
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools with water features ▪▲
- Famous mountains and lakes only 20 minutes drive away
- Adventure trail around the park
When you go to the Lake District, you have to have a go at water sports – and Lakeland Leisure Park has them in abundance. Our very own water sports centre brings the wonder of the lakes right to you, with everything from kayaks, canoes and paddle boards to try – in fact, there’s so much available even the most energetic person will be kept busy all day long! If you prefer to keep your feet on dry land there’s still plenty to entertain you; we’ve got a brilliant adventure trail to explore, or you can always play a round on our beautiful 9-hole golf course instead.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply ▪ Outdoor pool open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Lakeland
Top pick – Luxury Lodges
Situated in lovely areas on park, these Lodges are a truly special and spacious accommodation with that extra ‘wow’ factor.