Near Rochester, Kent
The perfect family escape
Open 16 March - 29 October
- Recently refurbished ShowBar
- Huffkin of Hoo bar and restaurant with terrace
- 9-hole golf course with great sea views for leisurely afternoons*
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool▪▲
- 19th century fort offering the best estuary views
- London is only 40 miles away
Picture yourself in a beautiful, wild meadow – because that’s exactly the kind of environment you can expect when you come to our Allhallows Leisure Park. Located just an hour and half away from London and amidst the untamed beauty of the natural surroundings, our park has so much going on – from indoor and outdoor swimming pools to fishing lakes, a 9-hole golf course and whole range of other sports and leisure activities. Whatever you want to do, we promise there’s plenty to keep even the most active family member entertained. Perhaps most striking of all, though, is that our park is home to its very own 19th century fort that provides incredible views out across the Thames Estuary!
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
▪ Outdoor pool and flume is open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Allhallows
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum with Decking caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.