Gateway to the delights of Weymouth
Open 16 March - 29 October 2018
Weymouth Bay highlights
- Heated indoor and outdoor fun pools with outdoor Lazy River ▪▲
- Lovely green spaces for picnics or ball games
- Scenic nature walks straight from our park
- Two parks for the price of one; you are welcome to use all of the facilities at Seaview, our sister park next door, which you can access via a pretty nature walk
- Weymouth’s sandy beach is only three miles away
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park gives you the chance to experience a bit of everything. The surrounding area has many beautiful locations to enjoy a relaxing walk or hike around if a lazy day and some fresh air is what you’re after. If you choose to stay on the park you’ll find lots of things to keep the whole family entertained – from indoor and outdoor pools with Lazy River, to FunStar shows and crazy golf. And remember, if you fancy a change of scenery, you can always pop next door to our Seaview Holiday Park and use all the facilities there too!
▪ Outdoor Lazy River is open all season, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Weymouth Bay
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum with Decking caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Weymouth Bay
- Sports & fun activities at Weymouth Bay
- Nature Rockz at Weymouth Bay
- Daytime entertainment at Weymouth Bay
- Evening entertainment at Weymouth Bay
- Food, drink, and shops at Weymouth Bay