Family relaxation close to the sea
Open 16 March - 29 October 2018
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools with flume▪▲
- Two parks for the price of one; you are welcome to use all of the facilities at Weymouth Bay, our sister park next door, which you can access via a pretty nature walk
- Weymouth’s sandy beach is only three miles away
Seaview Holiday Park may be one of our smaller parks, but it has everything you could ever need for a truly memorable family holiday, including heated indoor and outdoor pools and a café bar and grill restaurant with a terrace area where you can enjoy some traditional fish and chips. We're surrounded by some pretty coastal walks too – you're just a 15 minute stroll away from Bowleaze Cove or a short drive from the seafront at nearby Weymouth. And the best thing about staying at Seaview Holiday Park is that you also get full access to all the facilities at nearby Weymouth Bay – two parks for the price of one!
▪ Outdoor pool is open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Seaview
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
- Also available:
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Seaview
- Sports & fun activities at Seaview
- Nature Rockz at Seaview
- Daytime entertainment at Seaview
- Evening entertainment at Seaview
- Food, drink, and shops at Seaview