Gateway to the beauty of Poole Harbour
Open 16 March - 29 October
Rockley Park highlights
- We've been awarded the AA Holiday Park of the Year 2017
- Indoor and outdoor pools linked by a SplashZone grotto and tower flume ride
- Spa treatments for pure indulgence*+
- Watersports centre with lessons available on the park*^
- Visit Rockley Park Select for a Haven Select holiday home and see its features and view before you arrive
- Located on Poole Harbour and Ham common Nature Reserve
If you’re looking for a seaside getaway where you can try new experiences and learn new things, Rockley Park Holiday Park is the place for you. With our very own sailing school and watersports centre, indoor and outdoor pools linked by a SplashZone, and a climbing wall to have a go on, you already know that there’s plenty of excitement just waiting for you. But it doesn’t have to be full on thrills every minute of the day – our luxury spa right here on park, plus the beauty of Poole Harbour and Ham Common mean you can also enjoy some much deserved rest and relaxation.
* Subject to moderate extra charge
+ Over 16's only
^ Jet skis, boats and other water crafts must be stored in the boat park and should not be stored next to your accommodation
Accommodation at Rockley Park
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Rockley Park
- Sports & fun activities at Rockley Park
- Nature Rockz at Rockley Park
- Daytime entertainment at Rockley Park
- Evening entertainment at Rockley Park
- Food, drink, and shops at Rockley Park