Next to Fleet Lagoon Nature Reserve
Open 17 March - 30 October
- Indoor pool with fun sprays, and outdoor pool with terrace▲▪
- Large bar and restaurant terrace with great views over the lagoon
- Overlooking Dorset’s spectacular Jurassic coastline
- Beautiful coastal walk straight from the park
Littlesea Holiday Park is the perfect place if you’re looking for lots of things to keep the whole family entertained – plus it’s a great location in a beautiful part of the UK. Set on the stunning South Coast, this park features an indoor swimming pool with all kinds of water spouts and sprays, outdoor pool, Nature Rockz activities, adventure golf and family entertainment – more than enough to keep you and your family busy. At the end of the day make sure to grab some mouth-watering food at the Mash and Barrel bar and restaurant, or a much-needed caffeine fix at the Starbucks coffee house we have right here on park.
▪ Our outdoor pool is open from 26 May till the end of August
▪▪ A Summer Festival for our holiday home owners is taking place between Thursday 13 July and Sunday 16 July on the neighbouring farmer's field. There will be live music all weekend and fireworks at the end of Saturday.
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Littlesea
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Littlesea
- Sports & fun activities at Littlesea
- Nature Rockz at Littlesea
- Daytime entertainment at Littlesea
- Evening entertainment at Littlesea
- Food, drink, and shops at Littlesea