A relaxed retreat overlooking St Ives Bay
Open 23 March - 29 October 2018
Riviere Sands highlights
- New for 2018: Refurbished ShowBar
- Indoor pool, and outdoor pool with water slide
- Paddle boarding and surfing lessons on the park*
- Miles of beautiful white sand and turquoise ocean below+
- The Bluff Inn restaurant with fantastic sea views and a path leading directly to the beach
- Spot seals and dolphins along the nearby shores
The first thing you’ll notice when you arrive at our Riviere Sands Holiday Park is the view; perched high on the cliffs overlooking the beautiful white sands of St Ives bay, you’ll have a breathtaking vantage point looking out across the surrounding coastline. A short walk down a path takes you to the beach itself – perfect for a relaxing day sunning yourself or paddling in the sea. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy on park too, like spending some time splashing around in our indoor and outdoor swimming pools, catching a show in our entertainment venue or challenging the family to a round of crazy golf – Riviere Sands really is the perfect seaside escape.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge
+ We have beach access for wheelchairs and buggies
We regret we don’t allow dogs at Riviere Sands
Accommodation at Riviere Sands
Top pick – Sea view caravans
Located right next to the coastline so you’re guaranteed the best views on park.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Riviere Sands
- Sports & fun activities at Riviere Sands
- Nature Rockz
- Daytime entertainment at Riviere Sands
- Evening entertainment at Riviere Sands
- Food, drink, and shops at Riviere Sands