on Perranporth's famous beach
Open 16 March - 26 October 2018
Perran Sands highlights
- New for 2018: Lazy River and refurbishment of existing pool
- Indoor pool with flume and an outdoor fun pool and terrace▪▲┴
- Surf and paddleboard school so you can learn to ride the waves*
- Activity Hub for all your sports and leisure activities
- Surf Bay Café serving delicious meals with regionally sourced ingredients, and Cornish cream teas
- Four glamping options – Yurts, Geo Domes, Safari Tents and Supertents
- Beach houses with sea views, hot tub and barbecue
Beaches, surfing, and breathtaking countryside – that’s what our Perran Sands holiday park is all about. Whether you prefer to sit back and take in the stunning views, or you’re looking for a new activity to try, you’ll be spoilt for choice here. With both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a surf school right on the beach where you can have a go at water sports such as surfing and paddleboarding, and an Activity Hub packed full of fun and games there’s lots to keep you busy!
If relaxing is more your idea of fun, why not take some time for yourself on the beautiful beach, explore the surrounding area with a coast walk or simply settle back and watch the world go by as you enjoy a delicious scone and cream tea?
Looking for something extra special? Our Beach houses are perfect for the whole family, offering a large open plan living space with a dining area. They even have an outdoor covered veranda if you fancy looking out across the stunning sea view while you dine alfresco.
*Subject to a moderate extra charge
▪ Outdoor pool open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
If you're planning to bring something that’s not a car with you (a lorry, van, commercial vehicle, motorbike for example) please check with your park before arrival. Some parks don’t have the space and some cannot accept noisy vehicles.
Accommodation at Perran Sands
Top pick – Safari Tents
Enjoy African outdoor living without leaving the country. Our easy on the eye Safari-themed tents offer a comfortable and luxurious glamping UK holiday.
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Perran Sands
- Sports & fun activities at Perran Sands
- Nature Rockz at Perran Sands
- Daytime entertainment at Perran Sands
- Evening entertainment at Perran Sands
- Food, drink, and shops at Perran Sands