Marton Mere Holiday Village
Family retreat by a nature reserve
Open 16 March - 5 November 2018
Marton Mere highlights
- New for 2018: Refurbishment of indoor pool and outside area to include lazy river
- Blackpool’s attractions are only a 10-minute drive
- Indoor pool, outdoor SplashZone and Space Bowl flume▪▲┴
- Tranquil nature reserve right next to our park
- Buses to Blackpool from the park at selected times of the year
- The Boathouse bar and restaurant
Marton Mere Holiday Park is a park of two halves. The bright lights and vibrant buzz of nearby Blackpool can be felt in all of the high energy activities you can do here, like our swimming pool with Space Bowl flume, the adventure golf course, and the family shows and live music that will entertain you in the evening, but there’s also the opportunity to enjoy your stay at a more gentle pace. While away a few hours bird watching at our beautiful mere nature reserve – from which our park takes its name – or hire some karts and explore the park at your own leisure. Whatever you choose to do, we’re sure you’ll have a wonderful time.
▪ Outdoor SplashZone and Space Bowl flume open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting
┴ Height and/or age restrictions may apply
▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Marton Mere
Top pick – Platinum with Decking caravans
Our Platinum caravan holiday homes are the best models we have to offer with large amounts of space, modern fixtures and fittings and the most attractive furnishings.
You might also like...
- Pool & water sports activities at Marton Mere
- Sports & fun activities at Marton Mere
- Nature Rockz at Marton Mere
- Daytime entertainment at Marton Mere
- Evening entertainment at Marton Mere
- Food, drink, and shops at Marton Mere