Cala Gran Holiday Park
Family fun a short hop from Blackpool
Open 16 March - 5 November
Cala Gran highlights
- Recently refurbished changing rooms and pool entrance
- Just two miles from the beach of Fleetwood
- Indoor pool and outdoor SplashZone▪▲
- Close-knit friendly park with a relaxed atmosphere
- Climbing wall and Leap of Faith* ┴
- Blackpool can easily be reached via bus, tram or car
Cala Gran Holiday Park is your home away from home, located just a few miles away from the bright lights and excitement of Blackpool and on the edge of some beautiful countryside. Our team will greet you with the warmest of welcomes and help you make the most of your break. We have loads of great activities for you to get involved in, from enjoying some time at our indoor swimming pool to having a go on our climbing wall, trying your hand at archery, fencing or even a game of adventure golf with your family. Or if you feel like simply putting your feet up and relaxing, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to do that too. After all, it’s your holiday – you choose.
* Subject to a moderate extra charge ▪ Outdoor SplashZone open from 25 May - 2 September, weather permitting ┴ Height restrictions may apply ▲ During very busy periods for reasons of safety, we may need to introduce session bathing at our pools. Just pop over to the pool, pick an available time for your family and we’ll give you colour coded bands for that session
Accommodation at Cala Gran
Top pick – Prestige caravans
If you’re looking for extra space plus a little more luxury then this is the one for you. Generally newer, they offer very stylish fixtures and fittings.
You might also like...
- Pool & watersports activities at Cala Gran
- Sports & fun activities at Cala Gran
- Nature Rocks at Cala Gran
- Daytime entertainment at Cala Gran
- Evening entertainment at Cala Gran
- Food, drink, and shops at Cala Gran