Book your 2019 self catering holiday early for our best deals
It’s the little moments that you remember from your holiday.
Building a sandcastle and squashing it. Eating vinegary chips in the salty sea air. Splashing around in the pool.
These are the things that make us want to book a holiday. So, why don’t you book now?
Those super-keen and organised holidaymakers are in luck because now is the very best time to book a 2019 Haven holiday.
We've got excellent offers for every kind of break, and you can book now, safe in the knowledge you're getting the very best possible price. All we need to know is, are you ready?
Terms and Conditions
- Save up to 25% when you book your 2019 holiday today.
- Low deposit and easy payments: £30 is taken at the time of booking then your first monthly payment will be taken on a date of your choice of the following month and every month thereafter. Payments will be equally spread, please check your personalised payment plan at the time of booking for confirmation of your last payment date. This option is not available for touring and camping holidays.
- The alternative to easy payments is to pay in full at the time of booking or to pay an initial deposit of £60, a second payment of £175 or outstanding balance (whichever is greater) will be due on 5 November 2018, and any final remaining balance will be due ten weeks prior to arrival.
- Price promise: If prior to your holiday start date you see your holiday at a lower price, contact us on 0330 100 6633 (same as a local rate call) and one of our advisors will apply any adjustment to your booking, assuming that the price seen remains available. The refund is subject to the holiday being for the same park, arrival date, duration, accommodation type and there still being availability to book. The price guarantee only covers the original holiday booked on park or online and excludes any amendments. Offers through third-party promotions are excluded.
- Accommodation Guarantee: If, on the day of arrival of your holiday you are not satisfied with the standard of your Holiday Home accommodation in terms of cleanliness, condition or maintenance and we are unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, then you have the option to inform us and to leave the park that day. In this, case you will be given a full refund of the price of your holiday without quibble.
- Save 50%: On extras including, cots and high chairs and excludes activity passes.
- Haven Holiday Protection: allows cancellation in the event that any members of your party are unable to travel due to, redundancy, sickness, Jury Service or death. Haven Holiday Protection is only available when you book. Protection for each caravan holiday home costs £16 for five nights or less, £24 for 6-9 nights or £40 for 10 nights or more. And for touring or camping guests, protection’s just £5 for one to four nights (£10 for five nights+) per pitch. We can only accept payments by card or cheque.
- All of our other offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and can’t be used with any other voucher, discount or offer, (unless otherwise stated) and may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.