What's new at Haven
Phew! We've been busy. We're always adding new activities and developing our facilities to make our parks and holidays better than ever, year after year. We invest over £50 million every year to give you the very best. So here's a flavour of the brilliant new things we're introducing in 2018.
New for 2018
Our development highlights:
- As your family grows, Haven is growing too. With over 350 new caravan pitches being created across 15 of your favourite parks in 2018, we will have even more space for your family.
- You spoke, we listened, now we are making some improvements and giving brand new looks to 5 ShowBars and 4 bar and restaurants.
- More lazy ways to enjoy your day with a brand new lazy river at Marton Mere and Perran Sands. Happy days!
- New fun features like slides and buckets are splashing their way into 2018, as well as new landscaping for you to enjoy at 4 of our parks.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand! With a new Millies Cookies at Craig Tara it'll be even easier to get your cookie fix!
- And for our owners we are pleased to tell you the lounge at Primrose Valley is being extended and that a brand new lounge is being built at Seton Sands.
New Sports and activities
Hafan Y Mor, North Wales, and Primrose Valley, Yorkshire, will be reaching new heights with brand new climbing walls.
For kids aged 6-11, Haven’s latest addition to the Segway family will get junior racers weaving in and out of obstacles and competing against each other. Available at most parks for £10 per session.
Positioned just one metre above the ground, you accompany your little ones as they navigate the course, collecting puzzle pieces. Available at Devon Cliffs and Primrose Valley, this fun activity is for 2-6 year olds and costs £5 per go.
Become a mini skipper for the day at Primrose Valley, and with the help of your trusty crew you can solve the clues on your activity challenge as you roam uncharted waters across the lake. All ages are welcome aboard and it’s £10 per boat.
Whether you’re big or small, tots or adults, you’ll be able to scoot your way around Hafan y Môr and Thornwick Bay, exploring all of those out-of-the-way places on Haven’s top-of-the-range scooters for just £5 per session.
Nature Rockz additions
How much fun can you have with some leaves? Answer – lots. Think of a fun design, like a hedgehog, bird or caterpillar, then find your perfectly-shaped leaves to create them by sticking them onto a canvas and painting them.
Paint a Plant Pot
Perfect for all the budding Van Gogh’s in the family. Let your imagination run wild when painting your very own plant pot. Plant a sunflower seed, sit back and watch it grow at home. Activity costs £5.
This free activity sees guests transform pebbles into ladybirds, cats and other creatures with a simple lick of paint.
It’s amazing what creatures you can make with some twigs, pine cones, acorns, leaves, pipe cleaners and felt. This free activity is great fun for all ages.
New entertainment line-up
Festival of Anthems
At Haven’s six Theatre Company parks, performers bring the sounds of the festivals to you with the greatest sounds of the summer keeping you rocking through the night.
Jersey to Motown
Oh what a night! Our Theatre Company performers bring you a celebration of some of the most popular songs from Broadway’s jukebox musicals.
Sweet Soul Music
Haven’s brand-new FunStar production brings you soul tracks through the decades from the likes of Diana Ross, The Four Tops, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye.
Carnaby to California
Elvis to the Beatles – all the 50s and 60s hits from home-grown talent and icons from across the pond. Featuring hits such as Jailhouse Rock, Surfin’ USA and It’s Not Unusual to get your hips shaking.
Musikids: School’s Out
Kids take over the stage for a singalong with songs you’ll recognise from Moana, Frozen, Trolls, The Lion King and many more.