Dog Friendly Holidays & Pet Friendly Accommodation UK
Think UK holidays with dogs - think Haven
If you're looking to book a family holiday but don't want to leave your furry friend at home, at Haven you don't have to. We know dogs are a big part of the family, which is why we have dog friendly holidays available so your beloved canine doesn't have to miss out on all the fun.
With 33 dog friendly caravan parks to choose from and a wide range of dog friendly accommodation to suit every budget, you are spoilt for choice. If you're still unsure whether to bring along your dog then take a look at our top 5 reasons for bringing your dog on holiday blog post.
- We now offer dog friendly Standard, Deluxe and Prestige caravans, so you don’t have to miss out on a bit of luxury when bringing your dog on holiday. Standard chalets and apartments are also available at some parks
- You can bring two dogs per accommodation
- Deep cleaning will be included in the cost of your dog friendly accommodation
- There is no charge for registered assistance dogs for disabled guests
- We do not accept dogs in accommodation at Burnham-on-Sea, Riviere Sands or Lydstep Beach
Making your dogs' holiday great
Wondering how to make your holiday special for your dog? We've prepared a handy guide to take away the leg work for you.
- Look at our places to visit blog post to see what’s in the local area for the whole family, including your dog, to do
- With new sights, sounds and smells, there will be many photo opportunities. So bring your camera to capture some great holiday memories for your family photo album
- With all the running along the beaches, long walks and sea air, you’ll be ready to rest your paws and lap up a drink. Why not stop by at one of the best dog friendly pubs across the UK?
Packing essentials for dogs
When packing your swimmers and shades, don't forget to pack your doggy bag too
- Toys and treats - because we're sure your dog will be a good boy or girl throughout their stay
- Dog food and bowl - if you do happen to forget any dog food, our handy on-site shop stocks dog food
- Poop-a-scoop or bags - for those long coastal walks, you can never be too prepared
- Lead and collar - if your dog gets too excited about the holiday and gets lost, they can be returned to you safe and sound
- Dog bed and their favourite blankets - home comforts are the best
- Grooming supplies - in case they run through the woods and need a brush or roll in something they shouldn't
Registered Assistance Dogs
We do, of course, accept Registered Assistance Dogs in all of our holiday homes and in all areas of our parks.
If you have a registered assistance dog, please select 0 for the number of dogs in the ‘Check availability and book’ search panel and continue with your booking. When you have completed your booking please contact our customer services team to notify us you will be bringing an assistance dog.
How much does it cost?
A simple answer for youCaravan or Chalet
Up to two dogs are welcome in designated dog-friendly accommodation at a cost of up to £60 per week or part thereof. When selecting these designated caravans using our booking panel, the price will automatically include the price of bringing your dog.Touring & Camping
Bringing a dog on a touring and camping holiday? You can bring up to two dogs, they will cost £1 per dog per night.
What breed of dogs do you allow?
We accept most breeds of dogs but we don’t accept dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act:
- Pitbull Terrier
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Brasileiro
- Japanese Tosa
We can sometimes take other types of dog – but you’ll need to ask the General Manager at your park before you book.